Tuesday 15 March 2011

Followers How Exciting

You can't even begin to imagine how excited I was to read your comments ladies. A huge thankyou. My darling daughter in amongst it all calmly said "Well Mum, you are good at scrapbooking. You've been doing it long enough", I guess self doubt is always an issue. Some more layouts to share.



Love to use fabric on layouts. Bright and colourful. Punch some holes, thread through and knot, easy.

Every now and then I stick to one colour. Just love aqua.

Let me share my favourite online handmade market place for yummy unique scrapping goodies. http://www.etsy.com/  You can find everything your heart desires. One of my favourites Gail at Greatest View makes these cute banners. She's a Queensland girl. This music one is my latest purchase. Can't wait till it arrives so I can scrap with it.

Mini Banner - Vintage Sheet Music (LAST ONE)

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment