Friday 11 March 2011

A Blog At Last

I have been wanting to bog forever but just didn't know how to go about it so here goes.....my very first blog and loving it. Just wanting to share some of my layouts to date. I mix up my style..a little like me I guess...mixed up, in a good way of cause.

The three of us, we had many home changes while building.

Precious Miss Molly very suited to Bam Pop and Elsie products.

Flowers are definately a favourite and usually on all of my layouts.I love handmade goodies also.

I love using feebies on layouts. Clothing tags and paint chips are a favourite.

There's a little snippet of my scrapbooking. Will post some recent stuff shortly. thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Penni! I too am a new Blogger (and a new scrapbooker) and it is great to see other people layouts, I cant wait to see more. I love the tip about using paint chips, i never would have though of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penni! My friend Shan told me about your new blog, so I checked it out as I too am new to blogging. As I am also new to scrapbooking I love to be inspired by other peoples work and I love what you do. I can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete